There are a lot of products and services on the market. It can be difficult for consumers to choose the right one. Here are the Top 12 Best Wii Baseball Game to assist them in making an informed decision about the product or service they are purchasing.
Before finalizing these products, our team analyzed various factors including customer feedback, features, specifications, and price. We have compiled a list of the Top 12 Best Wii Baseball Game for all our readers who are looking for them. Hopefully, you will find this article useful!
Best Wii Baseball Game
MLB 2K10 - Nintendo Wii
$2.44 in stock
20 used from $1.99
- Fight for bragging rights in Tournament Mode where you and your friends can stage your own tournament to settle who is the best.
- Total Control Hitting uses the Wii Remote to let you control your swings to hit for power, make contact or swing defensively.
- Total Control Pitching uses both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to let you feel every pitch and put the ball exactly where you want it.
- Franchise mode lets you play multiple seasons as your favorite team and try to turn them into a dynasty.
- Outslug baseball’s most feared power hitters in Home Run Derby.
The Bigs 2 - Nintendo Wii
24 used from $3.81
- Season mode featuring full MLB schedules, stat tracking and roster management, as well as the ability to play as part of the team and general manager.
- New Legend mode in which players create a player, progress your career from a Mexican league to the Majors and, eventually, the Hall of Fame. Along the way, compete in boss battles against MLB legends.
- The ability to train your players in action-oriented mini-games triggered by advanced legendary moves.
- Pitcher/batter duel in the Batter’s Wheelhouse, where hitters are strongest, but sneaking a pitch past the hitter will shrink the wheelhouse for the rest of the game.
- Earn power-ups trigger special effects, like a massive windstorm to prevent sluggers from belting a big home run.
MLB Power Pros - Nintendo Wii
39 used from $4.99
- Cartoon-like version of MLB players are brought to life with player-specific facial details and expressions
- Stunning MLB ballparks with famous landmarks bring authenticity to every game
- Amazing animations with incredible double plays, diving catches, and even home-run-robbing wall catches
- Easy pick-up-and-play mechanics in both pitching and batting, making it fun for both novices and gamers
- Game modes include Practice, League, Season, Home Run Challenge, Wii Remote Mode, and Success Mode
MLB Superstars - Nintendo Wii
$14.69 in stock
28 used from $0.86
- Choose from a variety of mini-games
- Baseball’s wacky versions of original games
- Games include Golf, Bocce, Piñata, Wall O Bricks, and Marbles
- Fun for all ages
Nicktoons MLB - Nintendo Wii
$7.78 in stock
29 used from $4.29
- An extensive roster of players, including 25 top Nicktoons and over 300 MLB players
- Use your Wii Remote to bat, pitch, run and slide while the Nunchuk allows for precision throwing and pitch placement
- Multiple game modes including: Quick Play, Showdown, Tournament and Distance Derby
- Two-player local multiplayer in every game mode
- 6 in-game MLB stadiums like Fenway Park and Dodger Stadium, and 6 exclusive Nicktoons venues
The Bigs - Nintendo Wii
63 used from $0.88
- Play to win and see if you can make it to the World Series
- Train your players in action-oriented mini-games
- Earn power-ups trigger special effects, like a massive windstorm to prevent sluggers from belting a big home run
- All kinds of mini-games and Exhibition modes
- Wii ganmeplay - use your Wiimote as a bat or a glove
Little League World Series Double Play - Nintendo Wii
20 used from $10.25
- Up to 36 teams to choose from -8 U.S., 8 International and 20 customizable
- World Series Mode - Play your way to Williamsport, PA and compete in authentic stadiums as part of the Little League World Series
- Authentic Equipment - use Louisville Slugger bats, Wilson helmets, Easton catchers gear and more
- Enhanced Character Creation and Collectibles - customize your batting, pitching and fielding style while collecting hundreds of usable unlockables
- Skill Challenges - Play with up to 4 players in a variety of challenges such as Homerun Tourney, Batting Frenzy, Pitching Darts and more
Sandlot Sluggers - Nintendo Wii
29 used from $2.95
- Enjoy a new version of baseball with super-charged powerups taking a twist on traditional gameplay
- Experience plenty of fun with 20+ hours of gameplay
- Conquer eight different fields and play in Pablo's Yard and Quantum Field or on rooftops
- Family co-op mode offers fun for the whole gang, as your parents join the excitement
- Stunning visuals bring colorful settings to life for authentic gameplay
Mario Super Sluggers
65 used from $16.58
- Swing the Wii Remote to bat and pitch and use the Nunchuk to control outfielders
- Build an “all star” roster of your favorite Mario characters, each with unique personalities and abilities
- Get on your feet and get into the game with immersive Wii controls
- Two player baseball games and four player mini-games
- Control schemes for both rookies and veterans
Little League World Series Baseball 2009
25 used from $3.53
- New announcers including legendary announcers Brent Musburger and Gary Thorne call all the play by play action.
- New collectibles/talents, including power-ups for added strategy, new talent vs. talent face-offs, and a variety of all new cards can be unlocked and collected for added re-playability.
- Expanded World Series Mode with full team editor, regional tournaments and 6 new stadiums.
- Enhanced character creator allows for customization of batting, pitching and fielding styles, choice of equipment such as Louisville Slugger bats, Wilson helmets, Easton catcher's gear and more, unique uniform creation.
- Plenty of skill challenges, including 4 of the best from last season, plus 2 all-new fun challenges unique to this release.
Major League Baseball 2K11 - Nintendo Wii
34 used from $2.26
- Multi-Diamond an all-new multiplayer mode set in wild venues, from a low gravity Space ballpark to a zany Circus environment.
- The battle at the plate comes to life with your Wii Remote and Nunchuk in Total Control Pitching and Hitting where you can paint the corners with pinpoint accuracy and fight off nasty sliders until you get the pitch you're looking for.
- Swing your Wii Remote for the fences against the league's top sluggers in Home Run Derby.
- In Franchise mode build a championship team from the ground up over the course of several seasons, or take the reins of a perennial contender and aim for the World Series in year one.
- In Tournament mode pick the teams, pick the series length and then play ball. May the best team win.
Little League World Series Baseball '08 - Nintendo Wii
31 used from $1.88
- Bat, pitch and field your way from local sandlot slugger to Little League World Series Champion
- Intuitive controls
- Eight U.S. and eight international teams
- Extraordinarily deep character customization
- World Series Mode