There are a lot of products and services on the market. It can be difficult for consumers to choose the right one. Here are the Top 12 Best Htpc Graphics Card to assist them in making an informed decision about the product or service they are purchasing.
Before finalizing these products, our team analyzed various factors including customer feedback, features, specifications, and price. We have compiled a list of the Top 12 Best Htpc Graphics Card for all our readers who are looking for them. Hopefully, you will find this article useful!
Best Htpc Graphics Card
Asus GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 HDMI DVI Graphics Card (GT1030-2G-CSM)
8 used from $115.00
- 1506MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) with 2GB GDDR5 on NVIDIA's Pascal architecture
- Asus exclusive heatsink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphics Card for Silent HTPC Builds (with I/O Port Brackets)
1 used from $84.87
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Flexible I/O: 1x DVI-D, 1x S-Sub, 1x HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 2.2 Suppor
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
$118.41 in stock
11 used from $82.99
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You'll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket. Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM
- Asus exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet htpc and multimedia operation
- Auto extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components
- Optimal for multi tasking with three outputs for multi display support
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports dx12 on microsoft windows 10
ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
$198.99 in stock
10 used from $194.99
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768
VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included Full-Height Bracket (900942)
8 used from $126.49
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source, minimum of 350W PC power supply is recommended
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT - Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY - 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors)
VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card - 900861,Black/Red
4 used from $46.34
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
Wscoficey Graphics Card RX550-4G D5 LP Radeon Chill Gaming Graphics Card 4GB Memory GDDR5 128Bit 6000MHz VGA + HDMI + DVI-D GPU
- [Metal Cooling System] 5cm cooling fan provides greater airflow performance and provides a cool and quiet gaming experience.
- [High Specification Design] 512 stream processor chip, single slot design, compatible with HTPC platform and ITX chassis.
- [Quality Materials] High-quality electrical components and PCB boards ensure its safety and stability, low power consumption, no external power supply is required, full load power consumption is about 40W, and all solid-state capacitors ensure low power consumption and high performance.
- [4K HD Resolution] Support Blu-ray HD, 60Hz 4K resolution output, support VGA/HDMI/DVI-D output.
- [6000 MHz Speed] GDDR5 high-speed video memory can ensure a speed up to 6000 MHz, bringing a smooth game and application experience.
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
$379.67 in stock
12 used from $356.85
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os - windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, 24G-P5-3987-KR
11 used from $1,979.97
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Passive, Low Profile Graphics Card 02G-P4-6332-KR
- Real Base Clock: 1290 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1544 MHz; Memory Detail: 2048MB 64 bit GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GT 1030 - Super clocked performance
- 2x faster than Intel Core i5 integrated Graphics
- Includes Low profile bracket
VisionTek Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M (2x HDMI, miniDP) Graphics Card - 900574
$141.99 in stock
11 used from $93.15
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface, High Speed DDR3 memory, and DirectX 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- 300w Minimum PSU recommended - Active adapters required for MIniDisplayPort
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer required for DDMA multi audio support. Windows XP limited to Dual Video and single audio only
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard